Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Chastain Blog

This is my SCP blog, but I use to have a personal blog but stopped maintaining it awhile ago.

Well, I am back. I decided I wanted a place to throw off some other random thoughts going on in my brain that don't necessarily relate to the church or anything else for that matter.

We'll see how it goes this time around. You can check it out, and for those that have blogs that used to link to my old site, here's the new URL:

http://chastain.typepad.com

Thanks.

3 Comments:

Blogger Zecryphon said...

Wow, this post has been up for a day and no responses? Just so you don't go away thinking people don't care, I will check out your blog. I posted at it a few times when it was up and running before. But a quick question, why is your MySpace blog not fitting for your personal thoughts and stuff?

12/07/2006 6:14 PM  
Blogger dufflehead said...

steve's myspace is there to get the ladies "all upons".

12/07/2006 6:24 PM  
Blogger Zecryphon said...

Ah! I thought that might have somethin' to do with it. It's just a shame he's still in denial about his "true" feelings for Josh. LOL

12/07/2006 7:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home