Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Dinner with Josh

I had another great time with Josh last night. I love that guy.

We toned it down last night on the drinking and had a really good time doing what guys do (sorry what is said at dinner with Josh, stays at dinner with Josh). We have been using these dinners as a chance to get to know each other outside the podcast and deepening our friendship. Oh, we talk about the podcast, things we want to do and accomplish...but more importantly it is a chance for us to dump on each other, encourage each other and strengthen each other. We also do an inordinate amount of people watching and laughing (at the people we watch, that is).

I have few other friends in my life currently that I can share with and be transparent towards to the level I can with Josh. Thanks buddy... you crack me the hell up!

4 Comments:

Blogger Joshua Sager said...

aaaaaahhhhhhhhh ... Stevey.

Yea, the makeout session was awesome!

Living life transparent and open/real is amazing. It's better than ANYTHING the local churches have ever done for me. I can't imagine my life without you in it.

5/17/2006 9:44 AM  
Blogger Scott said...

Josh, that sounds dirty.

Joking aside, it's nice to see two guys getting along like this. Often men tend to focus thier relationships around activities. It's hard to break this routine but it sounds like you guys are working on it.

5/17/2006 12:06 PM  
Blogger Zeke said...

Let me know when you want to make it a threesome.

5/17/2006 10:21 PM  
Blogger Redmaryjane said...

i love it when gay men get together openly and honestly.

because...

honesty makes me hott.

but seriously though...i have a few friends i can open up to as sincerely as what you guys have. i get a better endorphine rush than sitting in church.

5/18/2006 8:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home