Thursday, April 27, 2006

Jonesing for a Podcast

Josh and I must podcast. We need to podcast. We have to podcast. But we just haven't pulled ourselves together enough to make it happen.

You see, Josh has a new job. Yes that's right "another one"... so I know you want to hear about that.

And... Josh and I went out again the other night to drink and have a little fun... so we haven't talk about that yet. Let's just say Josh behaved himself very well.

And... we both have some new endeavors we are trying to get off the ground. Not sure if we will tell you about those yet, but we are pretty stoked on them.

And... Josh of course hates TBN. He drunk posted the other night and the result was an "F" word-fest... so we have to talk about that.

And... we both haven't gone back to church yet, we both think church services are just strange occurences right now, they seem so other-worldly... so we might just talk about that.

So there's a taste of things to come. It might just be we produce about 20 podcasts lasting only five minutes each OR maybe we just sit down and talk and end up with a two hour SCP-o-rama.

We'll keep you posted. When we know you will know.

4 Comments:

Blogger Ninjanun said...

Did you want me to send you a CD or something? Or were you gonna check out the band's stuff on iTunes?


I haven't gone back to church yet (except to visit, on Easter, and that doesn't really count). I have a whole lot of thoughts a-brewin' about why church sucks, and therefore, why I find it repulsive to go back, but I'm not sure I'll ever find the time to blog about it properly. So I'm eager to hear you guys' assessment.

4/27/2006 3:43 PM  
Blogger Zeke said...

This is the Gizoogle version of this post:

"Mackin' fo` a Podcast

Josh n I must podcast like a motha fucka. We need ta podcast fo shizzle. We have ta podcast. But we jiznust haven't pulled ourselves pusha enough ta makes it happen.

You see, Jizzay has a new job . Keep the party crackin while I'm steady rappin'. Yes that's R-to-tha-izzight Brotha one"... so I K-N-to-tha-izzow you want ta hear `bout thizzat.

And... J-to-tha-izzosh n I wizzle out again tha otha nizzight ta D-R-to-tha-izzink n have a shawty fizzun... so we haven't rap `bout tizzle yet fo' sheezy. Let's just say Jizzay behaved himself very wizzle dogg.

And... we bizzy hizzle some new endeavors we is try'n ta git off tha ground. Not sure if we wizzle tell you `bout those yet, but we is pretty stoked on them . You'se a flea and I'm the big dogg.

And... Jiznosh of course hates TBN. He drunk posted tha otha night n tha result was an "F" word-fest... so we have ta rap `bout tizzle . Bounce wit me.

And... we both haven't gone back ta church yet, we both think church services is jizzle strange occurences rizzay nizzow, they seem so wanna be gangsta. so we mizzay jizzle rap `bout that.

So there's a taste of th'n ta come with my hoes on my side, and my strap on my back. It mizzight just be we produce `bout 20 podcasts ballin' only five minutes each OR maybe we just sit dizzown n rap n end up wit a two hizzy SCP-o-rama n shit.

We'll keep you posted. When we know you wizzay kizzy.


Looking forward to the next podcast, beyotches.

4/27/2006 10:08 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I see Zeke's finally hooked up his solar-powered Gro-Lites.

Yo, dude, pass it over.

4/28/2006 6:40 AM  
Blogger Redmaryjane said...

i'm all for the SCP-o-rama!!!

4/28/2006 12:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home