Thursday, November 17, 2005

Finally! SCP on iTunes

Finally... the long journey is over.

After months of trying to resolve this, we are up on iTunes in a matter of 2 days thanks to Dave at libsyn. We met Dave at the Podcast Expo at Ontario, told him our problem and he had it resolved as quick as you can say, "Hey Dave, why the hell aren't we being listed in iTunes"! Thank you, thank you, thank you Dave!

You can now find our show on iTunes and subscribe to it directly. It is really the best way to get the show each and every week.

If you are thinking of doing a podcast, you will want a hosting company and....
WE LOVE LIBSYN.

Tell them we sent ya!

3 Comments:

Blogger Zecryphon said...

Wow! Congratulations to the both of you. My prayers have been answered! I have long prayed that you would get on iTunes... and now it's a reality. Yay! ::does happy dance of joy::

I guess I can get rid of iPodder now... no, wait, let's not be foolish; iTunes goes down alot. LOL Anyway, glad to have you guys listed with all my other podcasts in one place. Good job!

P.S. Yes I realize I've over used the ! but I'm happy dammitus!!!

11/17/2005 10:43 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

It's about damn time.

11/17/2005 1:15 PM  
Blogger Zeke said...

Godscrum's home is on Libsyn. They do a nice job.

11/17/2005 2:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home